Saturday, September 02, 2006





Thank god it's September. As many of you know, August was a scary month. I knew it from the start and must admit that eventhough I braced myself, the month took it's toll. I had more clients than usual, this means unfortunately that more people were feeling like they needed clearing and emotional understanding. The month had heavy celestial complications for those who needed a kick in the rear, and also for those who did not know they neede a kick.

But have heart, September promises to be a great month for all of us. There are very intense eclipses this month that will defenitely put pleasure and fun back into our lives. Of course there will be intense moments for those whom the eclipse will intensify their issues. But if we are aware that this is going to happen and we welcome the opportunity to have universal help, then everything will turn out perfect, even if we end up a little bruised.

There are new forces at play in the universe this month. I have a bad feeling about the international situations. We are goiong to have to wait and see what happens between now and the 10th of September. If we make it o.k. until then, I I will feel better even if I was wrong.

There is something happening on a grand universal way. I have been feeling like there is some opening in the cosmos, some gateway. I am talking about macrocosmos stuff now. I do not know how it will affect the micro of our lives yet, but I think there is going to be lot's of psychics, intuitives and healers that are going to feel a change.

By the way, what is going on with people's teeth lately? Everyone of my clients as well as myself are all having tooth or mouth problems. could this mean something to do with new information and downloads?
Well kids, looks like I am being called to Florida soon. I have been told by my guides that this trip is going to be very interesting and profound. I know that there is no coincidence about being in Sedona on October's full moon in Aries(my rising sign). As always what ever information gets downloaded to me while I am there, I will pass on to all of you. If you are not able to come, but would like to connect to the group energy, that day/night, send me your e-mail and I will let you know the exact time we will be meditating and will include your name in the circle. I am enclosing some more pictures of our last trip to sedona. This trip is now full. Many of you have asked me when and where is the next. We are planning the next trip in November, for those who could not go, but we are going to Santa Fe, New Mexico. I am bringing some friends from Brazil on this tour.

No comments: