Wednesday, September 13, 2006

September is still coming strong. We have one more eclipse to deal with Sept. 22nd. Have you noticed the changes going on in relationships lately? Wow. I have lots of my clients dealing with relationship issues. I have also noticed many people are being asked to leave where they are living and go somewhere else.(me for example). Just in the last three days I have said goodbye to close friends and clients who are moving somewhere else. Some are returning to their homelands while others are going on new adventures. Whatever the case, this kind of move is always a little scary. But hang on because even if it gets a little bumpy, things will work out. It is part of the energies on the planet right now. Also look for changes with work and career!!
Everything will start to make sense in October and a new life and awareness will kick in around May 2007.
Nilo.

No comments: