Friday, June 30, 2006

This page is especially for those who are going or thinking about going on the Sedona Experience in October. Many have asked how Kareen and I know each other. This is a long and wonderful story which I will save for the trip but I will give you a quick insight into this mystical experience.

December 29th, 1995. The scene starts with me heading back to my Adobe home in a nearby village called Galesteo. I had just left a very nice Christmas dinner party . My friend and house guest, a beautiful French woman named Katherine wanted me to stay at the party a little longer. But I was determined to go home. Something was pulling at my soul and I felt I needed to be alone. She told me that it was too early and she wanted to stay a while longer and spend some time with the hosts and stay overnight there. I was more than happy to oblige. After all, I was feeling strange, anxious and I really wanted to go home and crawl in my warm bed and be at one with myself. There were many thoughts going thru my mind as I started my new white Izusu 4x4. Why was I feeling so out of sorts, as if something was going to happen. I backed out of the driveway and started my decent toward the Galesteo Basin. The evening was beautifully. The stars were all out and glistening in the cool Santa Fe sky. I started to think about the recent events that had occurred in my life. The coincidental meeting of new people whom had told me that my life was about to change. What did that change intail? All of a sudden I felt a power taking over the car. I gripped the steering wheel firmly. The car continued to shake and next thing I know I am flying thru the air as the car plunges down a mountain ravine. The car goes on a tailspin and finally comes to a rest on the fence surrounding a power substation at the bottom of the ravine. When I come to, I am running down a long tunnel. The tunnel resembles a stone cave and at the end there is a very bright light. I find myself running effortlessly, almost flying toward this light....... I am dead!!!

The day was beautiful and bright and warm as Kareen set out to the Tampa airport to catch her flight to Santa Fe. Although she had done this flight before, she felt different about this trip. She felt a certain axiety that she could not explain. The day before she decided to visit St. Michael's chaple and now was carrying a small bottle of his healing oil with her. Why she had brought the oils was not clear to her. Who was she going to heal? What was awaiting her in Santa Fe? Why was she feeling so strange? Little did she know her life was about to change for ever!!!!

Please do not forget to scroll down to read the other postings and the Sedona Itinerary!

No comments: